Stay Connected with ERT:
- Regulatory Trends in Reviewing Risk/Benefit Assessments: U.S. FDA Perspective
- Drug-induced Hypertension – Potential New FDA Guidance?
- Why Use Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) in Clinical Research?
- Improving Your Drug’s Value Proposition throughout the Product Lifecycle: How Optimized Clinical Outcomes Assessment (COA) Strategies Can Drive Commercialization Success
- Metrics Champion Consortium – Cardiopulmonary Performance Metrics Initiative
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Outsourcing practices have become an increasing trend as the demand for capacity, speed, an expanded geographic footprint, and cost containment continue to grow in the pharmaceutical industry. Other factors leading to project outsourcing are the increasing complexities of clinical trial … Continue reading