Stay Connected with ERT:
- Cardiovascular Outcomes Trials and COPD Drugs – The Latest Regulatory Point of View
- A Global Crisis – The War on Suicide in Japan
- Regulatory Trends in Reviewing Risk/Benefit Assessments: U.S. FDA Perspective
- Drug-induced Hypertension – Potential New FDA Guidance?
- Why Use Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) in Clinical Research?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Outsourcing practices have become an increasing trend as the demand for capacity, speed, an expanded geographic footprint, and cost containment continue to grow in the pharmaceutical industry. Other factors leading to project outsourcing are the increasing complexities of clinical trial … Continue reading