Stay Connected with ERT:
- Cardiovascular Outcomes Trials and COPD Drugs – The Latest Regulatory Point of View
- A Global Crisis – The War on Suicide in Japan
- Regulatory Trends in Reviewing Risk/Benefit Assessments: U.S. FDA Perspective
- Drug-induced Hypertension – Potential New FDA Guidance?
- Why Use Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM) in Clinical Research?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
ERT held an educational webinar on centralized spirometry on July 14, 2011, that included guest speaker Jim Sowash, Director of Respiratory OverRead. Jim has been with ERT for over 10 years and in his current role, he oversees the review of pulmonary … Continue reading